- 911 Queen's Blvd
- Kitchener, ON N2M 1B2
Leading our Community in Health Care
Programs & Services
St. Mary’s General Hospital is an adult acute-care facility and tertiary cardiac centre.
As a 191-bed community hospital, we embrace progress and change while maintaining our commitment to the mission and vision of our founders, the Sisters of St. Joseph of Hamilton.
At St. Mary’s General Hospital we are proud to offer a full range of patient services that focus on enhanced patient care and the health care needs of our community.
Our areas of excellence include cardiology, respiratory illness, minimal invasive surgery, eye, nose & throat surgery, and thoracic surgery. We are also local leaders in emergency medicine, ophthalmology, spiritual care, counselling, and the treatment of sexual assault and domestic violence.
For information on our Programs & Services please choose one of the links in the left menu bar.
Mission, Vision, Values
Our Mission Is:
- To continue the healing ministry of Christ consistent with our Catholic traditions and values.
We Believe In:
- The sacredness of life and the dignity of all people.
We Are Committed To:
- heal, comfort, teach and promote health
- care for the whole person - body, mind and spirit
- encourage independence and self-responsibility
- serve those in need especially the poor and vulnerable
- be a responsible corporate citizen and neighbor
- use our resources wisely
- excellence, innovation and compassion in all we do
- promote an organizational spirit by encouraging participation, responsibility, continued learning and mutual respect
St. Mary’s General Hospital will be a leader in health care excellence, characterized by compassion, innovation and respect for the individual.
In the tradition of the Sisters of St. Joseph of Hamilton ~ Leading our Community in Health Care
Kevin P.D. Smith, D.Phil, CEO
Moira Taylor, President
Jack Borman, Director, Human Resources
Victoria Raab, Director, Patient Relations & Communications