- 1357 Beitz Road
- Breslau, ON N0B 1M0
'Mindfulness is a Life Skill'
MINDFULNESS FOR LIFE.
"Mindfulness is a Life Skill"
Mindfulness enhances all areas of our life. Providing more happiness.
30+ years of published research indicates that the majority of people who complete MBSR courses report:
- Improved self-esteem
- An increased ability to relax
- Greater energy and enthusiasm for life
- Lasting decreases in physical and psychological symptoms
- Reductions in pain levels and an enhanced ability to cope with pain
- An ability to cope more effectively with both short and long-term stressful situations.
Mindfulness is a way of learning to consciously and systematically work with stress, pain, illness, and the challenges and demands of everyday life by not turning away from them but learning to be resilient with and through them.
Mindfulness is not something that one gets or acquires.
It is already within the human experience a deep internal resource of attention, intention and attitude. That is available to us and is patiently waiting to be observed and used in the service of learning, growing, and healing.
G Ross Clark C.C.P.
To contact Ross, call 519-648-2985 or email ‘TheMindfulCoach@gmail.com’