- Monday to Friday 11:30am to 2pm
- Monday to Thursday 4:30pm to 10pm
- Friday 4:30pm to 11pm
- Saturday 4:30pm to 11pm
- Sunday 4:30pm to 10pm
- Please note: Hours of operation may change for national and provincial holidays. Please contact us at 519-893-6570 for more information.
- Phone: 519-893-6570
- Fax: 519-893-7072
- Email: Contact Us
- Center: City of Kitchener
- 2980 King St E
- Kitchener, ON N2A 1A9
Your Local Steak House Fine Dining Experience
Your Local Steak House
Confidence in Safety
To Our Valued Guests.
We are incredibly honoured to have served you and your family over the past 60+years. Our Mission has always been to provide our Guests with exceptional experiences in the safest environment possible. In times of crisis, our neighbours and Guests can count on us. We have been closely monitoring the evolving impact of the Covid-19 Virus. We have been following the guidance of Health Canada, Ontario Ministry of Health and the Waterloo Region Health Unit and taking all necessary precautions to ensure the safety of our Guests and our people.
We would like to share with you the enhanced steps we are taking in addition to our strict sanitation standards already in place:
- Increased frequency of sanitizing menus, tables, chairs, door handles, railings and other contact surfaces
- Reinforcing frequent and effective handwashing standards for all staff
- Increased availability and supply of Hand Sanitizer for our Guests and Team Members
- Strategic removal of tables and booth seating to insure adequate social distancing.
- Salt and Pepper shakers have been removed from our tables and will be available only on request
- Constant communication with each of our Team Members regarding Covid-19 protocols
- If any member of our staff is sick or displaying any symptoms, they will be asked to refrain from work until the symptoms have fully cleared and they have been cleared by a health professional to return to work.
- Members of our Team that travel outside of the country are subject to quarantine protocols as dictated under Health Canada guidelines.
We value our Guests, Team Members and the communities that we serve.
We kindly request that Guests refrain from dining with us if they feel unwell.
We will continue to monitor new developments, taking guidance from Health Canada, Ontario Ministry of Health and the Region of Waterloo Health Unit and we will continue to evolve our safety and sanitation standards as needed.
Thank you for your continued support.
The Wideman Family
About The Charcoal Steak House
We are fortunate to have been serving our Waterloo Region friends and neighbours for over 55 years. We are serious about our steaks but our accomplished kitchen team offers much more and through constant evolution the Charcoal Steak House has stayed current to meet the contemporary demands of our guests. What makes us different?
- Locally sourced steak selections.
- Slow Roasted Angus Prime Rib
- Local Conestoga Ribs and Pigtails
- Fresh fish, healthy choices, fresh local ingredients
- Made from scratch cuisine, signature recipes and house spice blends
- Fresh Ground Fair trade coffee, locally roasted and locally blended teas prepared with filtered water.
- Quick and delicious lunch selections starting at $13.95
- Wine Spectator award winning wine list, craft beer selections on tap
- Homemade desserts
Our servers and staff go the extra mile to ensure your experience is memorable for all the right reasons. We look forward to serving you soon!
- Casual Dining
- Fine Dining
- Gourmet / Upscale
- Take Out