MINDFULNESS TRAINING for local K-W companies.
Recnetly I provided two workshops for team leaders with the New Zealand government.
First the team was given 3 choices out 8 themes that they would like Mindfulness Training in.
The 8 themes for more Happiness at Work:
* BALANCE: differentiating between you and your job.
* INTEGRITY: bringing your deepest ethical values to the workplace
* RESILIENCE: the ability to recover from defeat, frustration, or failure
* CONCENTRATION: being able to focus without being swayed by distraction
* MEANING: infusing the work you do with relevance for your own personal goals.
* COMPASSION: being aware of and sympathetic to the humanity of ourselves and others
* OPEN AWARENESS: the ability to see the big picture and not be held back by self-imposed limitations
* COMMUNICATION and CONNECTION: understanding that everything we do and say can further connection or take away from it
* Eight Themes -http://www.themindfulcoach.com/mindfulnessatwork/
* The Basics - http://www.themindfulcoach.com/mindfulnessatwork/basics/
* Connection - http://www.themindfulcoach.com/mindfulnessatwork/connection/
Also we have the original M.B.S.R. training as per Jon Kabat-Zinn at the University of Massachusetts Medical School. (face to face or online)
* MBSR Training - http://www.mbsrtraining.com/
Other online Mindfulness Training has three levels:
Anxiety Relief - http://www.anxietyrelief.tv/anxiety-relief-training/ (under construction:)
* We can create a separate program for managers and staff, use a existing one or a combination of both.
Please call if there are any questions or concerns.
G Ross Clark, C.C.P.